mike-um...the only address he had was for a prison?
adam-how can you "generally" pass on a holiday like this!? it's an entire day where you're allowed to make sure that people know you love them. because, sure, we should tell them all the time, but how fun is it to have a day devoted to that? it's fantastic!
I hope you overnighted mine. I mean, California is kind of a long way and I wouldn't want the staleness to influence my thinking of how you feel about me...
hey, you're in sales, and apparently know what the hell you're doing by shlepping out over 2 commas worth of jesus kitsch, right? move to cali and sell my art. i'll give you a percentage. it may be a meager living, but it's an honest one.
and, you live in my basement. for free. with free wifi.
"You will hear thunder and remember me, And think: she wanted storms. The rim of the sky will be the color of hard crimson, And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire." Anna Akhmatova
13 comments:
Yes!! I can't wait to eat one of those - yet another reason I'm glad you're still here ;)
i hope dennis gave you my correct address.
I could generally pass on the holiday in general, but I'll take a cookie, they look delicious.
Generally.
Oh, did I mention that it was a general kind of feeling?
jess-there are some in your mailbin!!!
mike-um...the only address he had was for a prison?
adam-how can you "generally" pass on a holiday like this!? it's an entire day where you're allowed to make sure that people know you love them. because, sure, we should tell them all the time, but how fun is it to have a day devoted to that? it's fantastic!
I hope you overnighted mine. I mean, California is kind of a long way and I wouldn't want the staleness to influence my thinking of how you feel about me...
Meh.
danny. of COURSE i overnighted them. i have no idea why you don't have them yet.
i need a job in killa cali so there can be a joyful reunion.
hey, you're in sales, and apparently know what the hell you're doing by shlepping out over 2 commas worth of jesus kitsch, right? move to cali and sell my art. i'll give you a percentage. it may be a meager living, but it's an honest one.
and, you live in my basement. for free. with free wifi.
well. i'm glad that's settled. i'll be out in a couple weeks.
i have a lot of furniture/stuff. how big is said basement?
well, i have a few friends with not too much furniture in their apartments, and i'm sure that they'll let you visit the furniture.
or, you could live in my garage. lots more space, but not as warm, and i'm not sure if the wifi reaches.
but there is power in there.
hmm. i'd be okay with visitation rights.
provided i don't sell everything i own to finance a move across the country. and the outrageous rise in cost of living once i'm there.
i'm SOOOO debbie downer today. *cue the music*
Post a Comment