Wednesday, February 20, 2008

POP QUIZ!

You Are a Powdered Devil's Food Donut


A total sweetheart on the outside, you love to fool people with your innocent image. On the inside you're a little darker, richer, and more complex. You're a hedonist who demands more than one pleasure at a time. Decadent and daring, you test the limits of human indulgence.

What Donut Are You?

yeah. i'm totally down with being decadent & daring.

21 comments:

Adam said...

Damn they're good.

"You have a tough exterior. No one wants to mess with you. But on the inside, you're a total pushover and completely soft. You're a traditionalist, and you don't change easily. You're likely to eat the same doughnut every morning, and pout if it's sold out."

It's like they know me.

One quibble though, they didn't have the answer for this question that I wanted to pick.

"When you get up in the morning, you're most likely to say 'Time to make the ...'"

...neighbors turn on loud music to cover up some great morning sex.

WTF man? Who wouldn't say that over "let's make bacon honey."

carly said...

wait. but what kind were you!?

and i'm confused. who's having this great sex? you? your neighbors?

i'm not a big fan of bacon.

Adam said...

Boston Creme I think it was

Adam said...

And I guess, theoretically, everyone should be having great morning sex, so it doesn't matter in that case.

But if only a select few can do it, I'd like to be in that group please.

m.wise said...

count me in, too. not with you, adam...just the morning sex in general.

m.wise said...

I am a glazed donut.

Okay, you know that you're plain - and you're cool with that.
You prefer not to let anything distract from your sweetness.
Your appeal is understated yet universal. Everyone digs you.
And in a pinch, you'll probably get eaten.

Anonymous said...

Put your surprise face on, I was the same donut(doughnut?) you are Carly... PS I hate the word donut/doughnut because I never know which one is right

carly said...

here's my surprised face...not at all.

man. i want a donut. or a doughnut.

Adam said...

I could totally go for a scone right now.

timidvenus said...

id rather have a bagel. it said i was some sort of carmel crunchy thing that sounded awful. and i LOVE making bacon. lol

carly said...

are we still talking about actual bacon?

Adam said...

When did making bacon become a euphemism?

carly said...

since sara made it one.

we used to say "play cards."

i think i like "making bacon" more.

Adam said...

Yeah, I play a lot of solitaire. =P

carly said...

bump. set. spike.

m.wise said...

adam, is that the same a playing uno?

Adam said...

Not quite Mike, not quite. I prefer to play Uno with groups of women.

carly said...

well. if we're paralleling our sex lives to card games, i'm pretty sure that makes me a pro at old maid.

or war. but whatever.

timidvenus said...

can i be go fish?

carly said...

sure! that or skip-bo...

carly said...

ok. so. someone brought in donuts to work this morning.

and i want one so bad. but i can't. won't.

it's 10:28 and i've held out thus far...gaaaah.