On Saturday afternoon, my sister and I were on Route 30, heading out to shop for new pillows for her new couch. Traffic was suddenly backed up and right about the time we started wondering if there was an accident, we drove up alongside this guy:

Now, unfortunately, I didn't get a shot of the front of the wagon. Where there were 3 horses pulling it. Apparently, this guy set out from Montana, is heading to Boston, and then onto California. And he's basically just doing it for kicks.
Anyway, if you want to know more about it, go here.
6 comments:
Uhm... what?!!?
yeah, i know, right?
he was causing a maaaajor traffic jam. lol
I went to the website and still can't believe it. I guess people like that make the world go 'round... or something - lol!
well, shoot. if i could quit my job tomorrow and spend my days just putzing along across the country...i'd do it.
maybe.
Especially if there was a pinata filled with liquor waiting for you in California.
seeeeeriously. i think it'd only be right that jose cuervo greet me in the golden state.
Post a Comment